“Celebrate the Night in Black and White“
Saturday, March 10, 2010
6:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Marriott at Rio
The St. John’s Episcopal Auction is one of the school’s most exciting and important fundraising events of the year. This year’s live and silent auctions features something for everyone with hundreds of spectacular experiences, fine wines, fun getaways, one-of-a-kind adventures and much, much more! It will be a night when parents, faculty, staff, and special guests are brought together by the common goals of celebrating and supporting our school. Auction
Here is a top 10 list of how you can help:
- Attend the Stock the Wine Pull Party on January 20.
- Attend the Auction and ask a new family to sit at your table.
- Donate an item or basket for the live or silent auction.
- Place a business or personal advertisement in the Auction catalog – maybe recognize a favorite teacher or student with a nice picture or comment.
- Be an Auction sponsor.
- Volunteer to serve on a committee or work a set up shift.
- Solicit a donation from a favorite merchant or business acquaintance.
- Underwrite an area of the Auction to help offset costs and receive recognition.
- Purchase an item from the Amazon wish list.
- Have a great time and purchase items at the auction to support the school we all love.
Go to our ONLINE CATALOG to preview some of the items already donated.
NEED A DONATION IDEA? GO TO OUR AMAZON WISH LIST!
Donation and advertising forms can be found below, in the FYI, outside the Front Office, or in the Business Office. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us, or Judy Kennedy. We hope we can count on you to help make the St. John’s Auction an event to remember. Thank you in advance for your support! See you at the Auction!
Rumsey Keefe (parent of Carlin, 5th grade, Liam, ’17, Colby ’15, Ryan ’14)
Joyce Cobb (parent of Charles, 5th grade)